Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Away

I leave for vacation in three days. I am so excited to go.

This past while has not been easy for me, between my health and the other stuff going on. I haven't really had a chance to stop thinking about all the things that aren't going well. That's a good thing in a sense - it is vital to face things head on. However, it is also important to have a chance to stop the thought process once in a while, and get away, unwind and recover. That is what I am looking forward to.

Stephen is coming for the first week, which I am so happy about. We've never really been anywhere together more than a couple hours away, so this will be interesting. Not to mention how wonderful it will be to have him with me for almost a whole week. =]

I have a lot to do before I go; finishing up the course I am currently working on is the main priority. It will happen, it is just taking a lot of willpower.

I am glad I am getting away, and I really do hope I come back renewed and refreshed, and able to face things head on once more, but perhaps with a more willing and cheerful attitude than I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment