Saturday, July 2, 2011

Layout

Originally, I made the layout of this blog a nature scene with a dark and cloudy sky. How is this significant? It is significant because I did it to reflect how I was feeling about life at that point and how, as much as I was trying, I could find absolutely nothing to look to for hope.

I am not at a very different place - I am still struggling like you wouldn't believe. However, I have changed my decision on the blog background because regardless of what is going on, I need to have faith that there is a plan, that there is a way out, and that there is a reason for the pain being suffered, even if I have no idea what it is. I chose an open book this time because I think it represents what I have just said. To me, an open book signifies something yet to come, you just need to dive in. It also signifies being completely honest, and that probably what I need.

Perhaps you're confused as to how the background of my blog really makes a difference. I understand that, really and truly I do, but the way my brain works, running on overdrive every second of every day, it makes a big difference. It marks the difference of hope and despair, and even though it may be crazy to you, it's pretty darn important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment