Sunday, July 3, 2011

[Almost] Every Day

It`s my goal to write something on this blog at least once a day. That seems like a ridiculous number to me considering how often I start and subsequently stop blogging, journaling or whatever it is that I am writing, but to make it a habit, I think it is important to write regularly. Maybe every day is a bit much however, perhaps 3-4 times a week would be a better number?

Another goal is to take a picture of something every day, something I see that inspires me, describes my day, or just makes me smile. Expect to see some of those photos on here, complete with descriptions.

I want to make thinking about the positive things in my day, as small as they may be, a habit so I can truly have something to look on when I don`t see anything positive around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment