Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day One - Turquoise Nail Polish

I have never been one to paint my nails. I paint my toenails once during the summer and then leave them, and hardly ever paint my fingernails, unless it is a special occasion. This is partially because it is time-consuming, partially because I have very shaky hands that make it difficult to paint without getting the polish all over, and partially because I always start chipping/peeling the polish off my nails the very next day.

This week however, I had a breakthrough! Not only did I paint my nails really well with no smudges, I have successfully managed to keep the polish on for a full week without pulling at it. This may not seem like a big accomplishment to you, and let's face it; it doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things. But it makes me happy to know that I've improved at something, even something so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment