Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm not

You may have noticed that the majority of my posts deal with some sort of unhappiness in my life. I have no problem admitting that at all. What I would like you to note, lest you come away with the idea that I don't like my life and am unhappy all the time, is that I am actually quite content the majority of the time. The thing is, when I am happy, when things are going rather well, I do not have the urge to write. There are generally three times when I write: when I am unhappy, when I am pensive and hoping the results will be good, and when I am learning more about God. When it is the latter, I write in my journal. I consider my walk with God to be an extremely personal thing, and while I do enjoy sharing it with others, I generally won't blog about it to a large extent (as in, an entire blog entry about it) unless I really feel God putting it on my heart to share it online, in my blog. That may happen if I continue to blog more and more, but at this time it just isn't something I feel the need to do. That leaves two other options and truly, the second option is generally quite similar to first. Right now I use this journal as a way to speak my mind (to an extent, of course, if you truly knew what I thought about a few things I've mentioned this blog would have a very different atmosphere to it) and as I am most likely to feel the need to write when I am upset, that is generally what I write about. I do promise you though, my life is extremely blessed by God, and I am well aware of the fact, even in the midst of such turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment